An exciting basket of events are organized and held throughout the year. These multitude of events brings about social and environmental awarerness. These projects and events bring together children and parents with varied interests. This sense of togetherness brings about a healthy competition. enthusiasm, creative excellence, enormous parental involvement and fantastic team sprit.
Let’s Move over to the events List.
A variety of competitions
Educational Tours & Much more ……
Rules and Regulations
1. The participants can participate in more than one competition.
2. The participants are requested to pay a very nominal registration fees of Rs.50/-
3. Participants must bring their own materials- participants must bring their own CD player for the dance competition.
4. Participants must report half an hour before the contest time. In case the participant is late he/she will not be allowed to participate. The fees will not be refunded.
5. Last date for registration will be 21-7-2017
6. Registration can be done in person at the school office between 10am and 3pm (Monday-Saturday)
7. Judges decision will be final.
8. Results for contests held on 19.8.2017 will be put up on the school notice board on 28-8-2017
9. Prizes and participation certificates will be sent to the respective schools.
10 Children must bring Bonafide certificate or School ID card. Only one parent should accompany the child.